Parents have a very important decision in making sure their children receive a quality education. Celebration Christian Academy is prepared to help parents gain clarity and confidence in this very important decision to educate their children in a Christian school that strives toward excellence in spiritual, academic and cultural development of children. As a member of ACSI, the following should help in making your decision.
- CCA's greatest emphasis is on student development of moral character and personal virtue.
- Christian school graduates are significantly more likely to pray and read Scripture both alone and with family.
- CCA has the highest belief in biblical accuracy in scientific and historical matters.
- Christian school graduates are more likely to attend religious services and respect the authority of church leadership.
- CCA's top priorities are: for students to have a close, personal relationship with God and for students to develop a Christian worldview.
- Since 1992, CCA has scored significantly higher in every grade level on national achievement tests.
- CCA students read at least one grade level above the national averages as measured on a national achievement test.
- CCA requires more course credits in math, science, English, biblical studies, civics, social studies, art and music, and physical education than most other programs.
- CCA graduates attend the best middle schools in Howard County, public and private.
- Christian school graduates are more likely to attend a college or university and obtain more years of higher education than their public school peers.
- CCA accepts families and children of all nationalities and cultures.
- Christian school graduates give more of their time to volunteer in their congregations, on missions trips, and on relief/aid trips.
- CCA students learn the importance of involvement in community service, politics, and fine arts than nonmember Protestant Christian schools.
- Christian school graduates have a stronger sense of direction in their lives and are more confident in their ability to deal with life challenges than their peers.